Internship - 4 Posts Full-time Job4 years ago - Customer Service / Customer Relationship - Phnom Penh - 1,130 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Complete daily tasks/work as assigned by line supervisor and senior staff of Pethe Yoeung team
- Help completing works of the assigned office/department
- Learn about the business of Peth Yoeung and other products of First Womentech Asia and join daily activities of the company and partner hospitals/clinic
- University graduate at year 3 or year 4 in Computer Science, IT, Networks, Mathematics, Business Management, Finance and Backing, Accounting, Khmer Studies, Media and
Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, etc.
- Have big dream and clear goal of his/her future career development
- Honest, responsible and hardworking under the challenging environment setting
- Willing to learn new things and team-work
- Creative, high self-confident and Can-Do-It Attitude
- Able to manage and cope with stress while working
How to Apply:
- Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Deadline on August 30, 2019 but the qualified candidate can be contacted and interviewed before the Due Date.
- Women and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply for the open jobs.
- Interested candidate, please submit CV & Cover Letter by using the contact details below.
First Womentech Asia (FWTA) as a like-to-be “the first class IT Solutions and Consulting firm” is led by an IT female-oriented team whose its members are included of a veteran female IT engineer, handful senior developers, professional coding staff and designers. They are more than ready to listen and respond to every single need and requirements of all their clients to help assist and support the clients to reach their business goals.Since FWTA was founded in 2013, it has gradually grown from a team of four people to a team of 30 people, including management team and is providing health management system software, IT solution and consulting service to local and international clients. With its rapid growth, FWTA is seeking to hire qualified candidates to fulfill the following vacancies: