Roles & Responsibilities:
Teller is responsible for handling customer transactions at banks, including taking deposits, disbursing cash, opening accounts, and investigating fees. The basic roles and responsibilities of Teller are included:
- Counter operations.
- Handle cash for all the transactions.
- Money counterfeit notice.
- Deposit/withdraw cash and cheque.
- Be Confidential with the customer’s balance or other transactions.
- Exchange money.
- Printing bank statement.
- Closing Account.
- Provide a comfortable way for customers with the bank services.
- Check the closed balance with cash on daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 1-year experience of relevant experiences in customer services or another front-line role.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently process cash transaction.
- Attention to details.
- Good planning, problem solving & organizing skills.
- Computer skills in Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good command in spoken and written English is required.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
We are looking for Teller ( 12 Positions in Phnom Penh and Provincial Branches) as follows:
- Memot District Branch (1 post)
- Central Market Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post)
- Operation Hall, Phnom Penh (1 post)
- Phsar Leu Branch (1 post)
- Chraoy Changvar Branch, Phnom Penh (2 posts)
- Central Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post)
- AEON Mall, Phnom Penh (1 post)
- Saensokh Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post)
- Pursat Branch (1 post)
- Money Exchange Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts)
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.