System Support Advisors - 4 Posts Full-time Job4 years ago - Customer Service / Customer Relationship - Phnom Penh - 1,082 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Being a focal contact person of clients for any concerns of their business support in the use of Peth Yoeung
- Listen to their business requirements and then write them down to be shared with Business and Sales Team and Technology Development Team and the Management Team of Peth Yoeung/FWTA for solution
- Collect all requirements of clients in according with their business development/uniqueness and then key them in the requirements system for Business and Sales Team, Technology Development Team and the Management Team of Peth Yoeung/FWT
- Develop Clients Support Planning to support clients in fast and proper support manner
- Support the effective implementation of Clients Support Strategy of Peth Yoeung/FWTA
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of client’s feedbacks to the Management Team of Peth Yoeung/ FWTA for business development and timely manner support to clients
- Visit clients and client’s problems and provide solution
- Join the business development of Peth Yoeung/FWTA and provide inputs for the business growth of Peth Yoeung/FWTA
- Standby support to clients after the User Training Workshop is completed
- Provider technical backstop support to users through remote support and physical support visits
- University degree in the business administration or IT
- At least 3 years of working experience in the field of business development, clients support and training
- Basic knowledge in healthcare system
- Applicant with experience in providing training clients and business partners on how to use system and software training services is strongly encouraged to apply
- Demonstrated proficiency with complex technology; technical troubleshooting aptitude a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in scheduling to meet client needs with short turnaround
- Ability to adapt and prioritize in a deadline-driven environment
- Possess a dynamic personality that allows you to excel in a fast paced environment
- Having good English language skills
- Having excellent training and organized skills
- Client service oriented person
- Problem and business solution oriented person
- Honest, responsible and hardworking under the challenging environment setting
How to Apply:
- Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Deadline on August 30, 2019 but the qualified candidate can be contacted and interviewed before the Due Date.
- Women and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply for the open jobs.
- Interested candidate, please submit CV & Cover Letter by using the contact details below.
First Womentech Asia (FWTA) as a like-to-be “the first class IT Solutions and Consulting firm” is led by an IT female-oriented team whose its members are included of a veteran female IT engineer, handful senior developers, professional coding staff and designers. They are more than ready to listen and respond to every single need and requirements of all their clients to help assist and support the clients to reach their business goals.Since FWTA was founded in 2013, it has gradually grown from a team of four people to a team of 30 people, including management team and is providing health management system software, IT solution and consulting service to local and international clients. With its rapid growth, FWTA is seeking to hire qualified candidates to fulfill the following vacancies: