System Support Manager - 1 Post Full-time Job1 year ago - Customer Service / Customer Relationship - Phnom Penh - 572 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of clients support strategic plan and implement it effectively
- Oversee and manage day-to-day operations of System Support Office to ensure its smooth run and on-time response to the demand of clients and their business needs
- Support and manage all System Support Advisors to respond any requests of clients on time
- Provide capacity strengthening to all System Support Advisors to have good and in-depth knowledge of the system which s/he is handing with client(s) so that s/he can be a professional service provider to clients as client’s business needs
- Coordinate with new and existing clients to provide them the system use support in effective manners
- Support the establishment of training/orientation programs of System Support Advisor for clients
- Establish good communication with all clients to collect their feedbacks and requirement about the system and login to register them into the system for business development of Peth Yoeung/FWTA.
- Review daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly supports of all System Support Advisors to clients
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of client’s feedbacks to the Management Team of Peth Yoeung/FWTA for business development and timely manner support to clients
- Visit clients and client’s problems and provide solution
- Communicate with all clients to learn the system use support of System Support Advisors as inputs to coach them to be more professional in client support and training
- Join client visit of business development team/in charge person to learn the problems/issues faced by clients and provide clients the solution and produce it as back-to-office report for Peth Yoeung/FWTA Management Team to take response actions
- Join the business development of Peth Yoeung/FWTA and provide inputs for the business growth of Peth Yoeung/FWTA.
- University degree in IT or Business Administration.
- Master Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of working experience in the field of IT business development, clients support and trainings.
- 3+ years of working experience in managerial position in a technology-related business.
- Good knowledge of healthcare system and hospital operating management.
- Good business negotiation, business convincing and influencing
- Demonstrate ability to simplify complete business products into simpler and applicable ones.
- Demonstrate proficiency with complex technology; technical troubleshooting aptitude a plus.
- Demonstrate strong ability to develop and to manage multiple of IT business projects with tight deadlines or unexpected changes.
How to Apply:
- Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Deadline on August 30, 2019 but the qualified candidate can be contacted and interviewed before the Due Date.
- Women and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply for the open jobs.
- Interested candidate, please submit CV & Cover Letter by using the contact details below.
First Womentech Asia (FWTA) as a like-to-be “the first class IT Solutions and Consulting firm” is led by an IT female-oriented team whose its members are included of a veteran female IT engineer, handful senior developers, professional coding staff and designers. They are more than ready to listen and respond to every single need and requirements of all their clients to help assist and support the clients to reach their business goals.Since FWTA was founded in 2013, it has gradually grown from a team of four people to a team of 30 people, including management team and is providing health management system software, IT solution and consulting service to local and international clients. With its rapid growth, FWTA is seeking to hire qualified candidates to fulfill the following vacancies: