Account Receivable Officer ($300-$350) Full-time Job1 month ago - Accounting / Finance - Phnom Penh - 246 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform & ensure 100% compliance to financial policies and procedures related to A/R
- Perform daily, monthly A/R posting, reconciliation with customer and down payment.
- Preparing bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits.
- Proper documents filling is maintained as per company’s policies, (Ex. Credit application form).
- Timely credit risk to management team and follow up payment collection from customer.
- Review the processing shipment report to ensure all invoice posting with accuracy and on time.
- Perform block and unlock saler order as per the company credit policy and make sure invoices no missing or wrong information.
- Perform other tasks assigned by line management.
- Bachelor Degree in finance and accounting or related to filed.
- One year up experience in account receivable or accounting principle
- Be able to communication in English.
- Can be use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel….etc..).
- Fast learner, efficient work, be able to work under pressure and high responsibility.
How to Apply:
How to apply:
Contact Person: HR Department
Address: #705Eo, Monivong Blvd, Beong Keng Kong III, khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Phone: Number 015334949/017615125
NPHC Trading Co., Ltd is one of the largest furniture store in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Established in 1989, NPHC offers once of the industry's broadest product assortments to consumers in Cambodia. Our product ranges from Furniture, Bedding accessories, Custom Cabinetry, Interior design materials, Food and beverage (AMAZON St.310) as well as Interior design services.