Roles & Responsibilities:
- Being overall in charge of Group companies accounting and reporting related matters
- Liaising with those Group companies’ person in charge of accounting and finance, ensure smooth, in-time operation and reporting
- Helping those Group companies set up proper accounting and finance management procedures, internal control policies based on real business development stages and resources available, and making constant improvements
- Designing, preparing, guiding management reporting related documents, including annual forecast and summary, monthly budgets and management accounts
- Being involved in business models discussion and development, putting forward reasonable and practicable accounting, finance, cashflow movement solutions to match with business requirements
- Recruiting and training local accounting and finance teams, acting as a bridge between Group management and local teams
- Working together with local talents, to deal with annual audit, tax submission and other local regulatory submission requirements
- Regular meeting and reporting to Group CFO, and complete other tasks assigned by Group CFO and management;
- This position is to be based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, with regional business travel between China, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Male, 35-45 years old.
- Fluent in English as a working language;
- Academic education including University degree (financing and accounting background is preferred), and CPA/CIA/ACCA fully qualified or other equivalent professional qualifications;
- Overall 7+ years working experiences, 4+ years’ experience in a well-known audit firm, E.g., Big-4 (Audit Department-Senior Level and above, Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Price Waterhouse Coopers, KPMG) or other well-known international firms (audit manager and above), and 3+ years commercial working experiences;
- Experiences of overseeing and managing multiple countries accounting and reporting work is required, especially in southeast countries;
- Professional working exposure to Insurance/Logistics/Trading industries are preferred;
- Strong communication and coordination skills is required;
- Self-driven working attitude, able to multitask and take proactive actions with professional prudence.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with your current photo (4x6) to the below contact information:
- Salary: Negotiable (4500-5000 USD/month, a reasonable increase will be made on the basis of the candidate's current salary)
- Working time: 8:00-12:00am to 13:30-17:30pm from Monday to Saturday morning
- Annual leave: 10 working days per year
- The company provides accommodation
- Free visa and work permit
- 10 working days per year to visit family leave and 2 round-trip air tickets
- Government social insurance, commercial supplementary medical insurance, accident insurance
Cambodian Investment Holding Group was founded in 2018, headquartered in Phnom Penh, with registered capital of 100 million US dollar. Based on strong financial strength and top investment professionals, the group rapid invested a line of industries involving national economy and people’s livelihood, to build an industrial ecosystem with 4 cores, inclduing transportation, energy, land and finance. Cambodia’s economic growth rate reached 7.3% last year as the leading one in ASEAN, and is expected to continue its rapid development in the next 5 years. Taking advantage of Cambodia national development strategy, the Group actively responeded to “One Belt One Road” intiative, set up a bridge bewteen ressources and market, and committed to becoming a top-grade international enterprise, which possesses rational industrial structure, flexible business model, significant comprehensive advantages and efficient operation management.