Assistant to Chief Finance Officer - 01 Post. Full-time Job2 years ago - Accounting / Finance - Phnom Penh - 855 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Closing Date: 28/01/2021
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
- Finance: (Assist CFO to ensure company compliance with legal and financial regulations and standards, oversee the preparation of required monthly unaudited financial statements and annual audit and taxes by the required deadline, monitor accuracy maintenance of appropriate financial records, establish and updating accounting policies and procedures).
- Treasury: (Assist CFO in manage liquidity risk, interest rate risk and FX risk, maintain a good relationship with lenders, ensure compliance with financial covenants, ensure reports sent to NBC and other stakeholders on timeliness with accuracy, review loan agreement with lenders, raising equity and debt financing, manage assets and liabilities, establish and updating treasury policies and procedures).
- Financial Planning: (Assist CFO in oversee the budget process, collect the inputs and setting up the budget, monitor actual against budget, develop financial projection and annual budget and monitor daily, monthly, yearly performance).
- Other Tasks: (Participate in promote Hattha Bank’s reputation and staff morality, keep track of CFO’s the meeting schedule, take a minute of the meeting if needed and perform other tasks assigned by CFO).
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting, management or related field.
- At least 2 years professional experiences.
- Knowledge in IFRS would be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure, highly self-motivated, and long-hours.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of urgency with high level of commitment and determination in delivering a great result.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good skills in MS Office, advanced excel is advantage
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.