Roles & Responsibilities:
This role is responsible for manage ATM hopper in transit, collection cash from Cash-in Kiosk machine and ATM/CIM error. Duties may include supporting senior officer and supervisor for verifying actual cash with receipt ATM and Cash-in Kiosk machine and sort new bill for ATM. The basic roles and responsibilities of ATM/CIM Officer are included:
- Load cash to ATM cassette after verifying and run with machine.
- All ATM cash refill are recorded serial number and correct amount in hopper.
- Manage ATM hopper in transit.
- Support to ATM cash management supervisor for verifying actual cash with receipt of ATM remaining.
- Monitor ATM error and collect the reason of error, ATM maintenance and ATM removing.
- Make sure ATM hopper input with the right position.
- Run & verify cash from ATM/cash-in Kiosk machine with senior officer at office.
- Collect cash from cash-in Kiosk machine.
- Monitor Kiosk error and collect the reason of error, maintenance and removing.
- Sort new bill for ATM.
- Another task assigned by supervisor/ manager.
- Completed high school or bachelor’s degree in business, Finance and Banking, Accounting or any related fields.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Acceptable written and verbal communication skills (Khmer and English) Good computer literacy.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.