Finance Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - Accounting / Finance - Phnom Penh - 532 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Financial Reporting & Analysis: Provide month-end close and monthly management
reports compare to Budget.
2. Financial Management & Operations: Manage AR & AP function and Manage fixed asset.
Ensure Spot Reconciliation is in place. Identify opportunities to improve systems,
policy, and procedures.
3. Internal Controls: Ensure compliance with business policies and local legislation,
and that adequate controls are in place.
4. Initiatives for time and cost savings, including continuous improvement of the work process.
5. Staff Training & Development: Ensure that staffs understand the operating plans of
the business, what needs to be done and how the company is doing against set targets.
1. MBA or BA of Finance or Accounting
2. At least 5 years experience in a managerial capacity
3. Good command of spoken and written English
4. Proven leadership, motivational and mentoring skills
5. Strong time management skills- Able to work under pressure to the deadline
6. Resilient, flexible and initiative
7. Proven attention to detail
How to Apply:
If you interest the above position, you should submit your CV and Cover letter to
[email protected] Application must be submitted. Tel: 017 333 250
Only short list applicant will be contacted for interview.