Branch Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - Accounting / Finance - Battambang - 600 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain good relationships with borrowing customers
- Quickly and effectively lead the resolution of customer problems
- Lead the provision of accurate, detailed and up-to-date product information to all stakeholders
- Lead and manage the overall branch performance including sales, service, and operations
- Identify new markets and develop socially driven strategy to achieve company’s social and financial goals
- Review all credit proposals based on credit principle and policy, and provide timely, clear and thorough feedback to the credit teams
- Ensure that all financial and non-financial information and documents provided by customer are accurate, reliable and sufficient for credit and risk assessment and sound credit decision
- Ensure adherence to the Credit Policy and principles in credit assessment
- Ensure that loan defaults and loans at risk are minimized
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in related field;
- Sound knowledge of Microfinance policy and procedure;
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship with all stakeholders: colleagues, board of directors, external auditor, and National Bank of Cambodia;
- Good command of English;
- Strong leadership and analytical skills;
- Possess honesty, initiative, flexibility, commitment, and good inter-personal skill;
- Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach.
How to Apply:
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply through submitting your CV to [email protected] specify our subject “ Apply for Underwriting Officer” or hand over your CV to our head office at #A15-17, St. 271, Sangkat Tumnum tirk, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh.
For inquiry, please contact our team by 093 666 900
As the founding company of First Finance, First Home Plc has tested and refined its initial housing finance concept and has conducted studies on the market needs for housing loans. It has thus provided First Finance a foundation for growth and expansion.