Finance Officer (3 Positions at Head Office) Full-time Job11 months ago - Accounting / Finance - Phnom Penh - 512 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
S/he is responsible for General accounting including the preparation of journal entries, maintenance of balance sheet, ledgers and bank reconciliations. Furthermore, s/he also assists in monthly closing, account analysis and provides other support as required by the Finance Department. The basic roles and responsibilities of Finance Officer included:
- Maintenance of the general ledger and fixed assets register.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Monitoring and reporting the implementation the approved budget on daily basis.
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation functions.
- Be able to prepare Khmer administrative letter to the relevant authorities, and
- Be able to assist Head Department to prepare a financial statement are preferable.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting or any related fields.
- Must have 1-year experience related to Accounting, Finance.
- Strong in communication skill.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Good command in Khmer and English.
- Computer literacy.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.