Waiter/Waitress Full-time Job2 years ago - Customer Service / Customer Relationship - Phnom Penh - 507 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Waiter/Waitress is responsible for providing guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations.
- At least grade 9 of general education
- Certificate III in food and beverage service from recognized vocational school of tourism.
- Minimum one-year experience of a similar position, preferably with a fine-dining restaurant.
Personal Qualities and Skills
- Knowledge of table setup, Clearing, servicing, food and beverage,
- Good communication and guest relation skills.
- Passion for delivering an exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work well with other staff members as part of the team.
- Seft-motivated and detail-oriented
- Pleasant personality and proactive attitude
- Fast Learner and willing to learn new skills.
- Able to work in shift, weekends and public holidays.
Language and Computer Skill
- Good command of spoken and written English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
Set tables with clean linen, place mats, cutlery, crockery equipment for table service and glasses.
Keep dining areas and equipment clean and hygienic and in good condition at all times.
Check the quality of the set-up and be sure that the restaurant/tables have a nice and warm appearance.
- Greet and seat guests in a polite and welcoming manner.
- Present the menu, recommends food and beverage items, and special promotions if available.
- Take orders and pass them to kitchen staff or bar waiters/waitress.
- Provide guests with the correct cutlery and condiments.
- Serve guests’ orders.
- Clear tables and return dishes and cutlery to washing area.
- Remove and replace dirty table linen as required.
- Deal with breakages appropriately.
Adhere to health & safety procedures, and other company policies and procedures.
Attend meeting and training sessions as required.
How to Apply:
30 Norodom Blvd, 3rd Floor Bred Bank Building, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.